Salmon & Veggies
1 salmon filet (frozen for about 3 hours)
1 big carrot
dill weed* & Paprika (optional)
A cookies cutter, a knife & blue food paint
- Freeze your fresh salmon for about 3 hours so that you can cut it easily, you can also to cut it fresh but you will need a very good knife.
- Cut the salmon giving the shape of a big and a small fish, spread dill weed* & paprika and leave it apart.
- Cut 5 slices of carrot on the wide side (3mm), use the cookies cutter to give them the shape you wish (I chose a flower shaped cutter) & cut 7 – 9 lengthwise carrot sticks (3cm). Place them on the plate.
- With the blue food paint, draw a blue line to divide under and over water scenery.
- Bake the salmon at medium heat, using a non-stick pan. While the salmon is cooking cut 9 lengthwise sticks of avocado. Place them around the carrot flowers, to make the leaves and between the carrot sticks, to make the seaweed.
- When the salmon is ready place it in the middle, draw the bubbles with the blue food paint, serve straightaway.* Dill weed can be replaced by any other fish aromatic herbs.