1 Pot of yogurt
1 Red apple
1/2 Slice of bread
1 tsp. of chocolate or hazelnut spread
- Cut the strawberries and the mango in small cubes and place them over the yogurt
- Cut the toasted the slice of bread on a fence shape and add the chocolate or hazelnut spread
- Cut the apple by half, make the body with the widest part of the apple, then cut four wide sticks of the same size and place them below the body
- Make the head & neck then use the toothpick to stick it to the body.
- Serve before the apple oxidizes !